This Parle G Chocolate Cake is a super easy no-bake cake made with Parle G biscuits, chocolate sauce and nuts! A heavenly dessert you can prepare in no time with minimal ingredients when in a rush.
About the recipe
Parle G is well known Indian brand of biscuits manufactured by Parle Products. G stands for 'genius'. It is such a popular tea-time snack that there will hardly be a house in India unfamiliar with Parle G biscuits. I have grown up eating these biscuits and still love to have these biscuits with my evening tea! Now, my daughter too loves eating them!! It is a must-have snack at my place!
The recipe calls for mixing crumbled biscuits, chocolate sauce and nuts, refrigerating to set, and yippee, a delicious dessert is ready to serve. You can decorate this cake the way you like. I give this cake a beautiful marble texture using white and milk chocolate and decorate the sides with nuts that look super cool!! I also add nuts to the cake to have a nutty and grainy texture on each bite. It is so addictive that you want it more to satisfy your sweet cravings!!
I believe Parle G chocolate cake is one of the easy Parle G recipes you can make if you are dealing with a time crisis. You can also try healthy fruit balls and chocolate bars if you are looking for such quick easy no-bake dessert recipes!!
Reasons to 💖 this recipe
- No-bake, no-flour Parle G cake recipe even kids can prepare.
- A quick, super easy recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare.
- Minimal ingredients and easy availability in all our pantries.
- Effortless and fail-proof recipe.
- Engage your kids to help you! The best way to spend your luxury time with them.
Ingredients for Parle G cake
We need the following items to prepare this Parle G Biscuit ka cake:
- Milk: Feel free to use any milk you like. I use fat-free milk in this recipe.
- Cocoa powder: use pure cocoa powder for the best results.
- Condensed milk: sweetened one is the best for the recipe as we can omit the addition of sugar later on.
- Parle G biscuits: I use five packets of Parle G Original Gluco Biscuits, each pack weighing around 80.0 g approximately.
- White chocolate: To create a marble texture, I use white chocolate. It is an optional step. You can skip this; if you want a smooth cake surface.
- Milk chocolate I use Dairy Milk chocolate. Feel free to use any chocolate of your choice.
- Butter: Use any kind. I prefer the salted one as it balances out the sweetness of the recipe.
- Almonds & Walnuts: Roughly chopped to have a texture and crunchiness you can feel in each bite.
How to make Parle G chocolate cake?
For the full recipe, check out the video below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date on all my new videos!! This recipe is one of my easy and quick dessert recipes that you can prepare in 10 minutes.
Let's dive into deeper details:
- Combine crumbled Parle G biscuits and roughly chopped almonds and walnuts in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Crumble Parle G biscuits roughly into small pieces using your hands. You can also crush it using a rolling pin or grinder.
- Roughly chop almonds and walnuts. Keep it a bit chunky.
- To another vessel, add cocoa powder and milk. Mix well to combine.
- Pour condensed milk into it and mix well.
- Keep on low heat for 3-5 minutes to dissolve the cocoa powder to make a chocolate sauce. (see images below 1-4)
- Add this warm chocolate sauce to the biscuits and nuts mix.
- Combine well to coat the biscuits and nuts using a spatula.
- Pour the ready-to-eat chocolate cake batter into a greased or lined dish.
- Spread uniformly and level off the top with the help of a spatula. (images 5-8)
To add a twist to the chocolate cake, give this chocolate a marble texture in the following manner;
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the top of the chocolate cake. To melt the chocolate, microwave milk chocolate with butter for 1 minute or less and stir well.
- Now, pour the melted white chocolate into the centre of the cake. Melt white chocolate by microwaving it for a minute or less.
- Next, using a skewer, make any pattern you like. I have made streaks starting from the centre to the end of the dish. Be gentle while making patterns.
- Finish with nuts toppings on the sides of the cake. (images 9-12)
Refrigerate the biscuit cake for at least 2 hours to set.
Slice and serve it! Enjoy easy Parle G biscuit Chocolate cake!!
Undoubtedly, it is a delicious chocolate nutty cake that can serve on its own, but you can try these serving variations;
- Serve it with Vanilla ice cream.
- Pour a drizzle of caramel sauce if extra sweetness doesn't bother you.
- Store this Parle cake in the fridge.
- The cake stays fresh for 3-4 days.
Tips n tricks
- The best way is to make this dessert at night and keep it refrigerated overnight. In this way, the cake will get ample time to set.
- Keep nuts a bit chunky to give a texture to the cake.
- Slice it gently as the cake will crumble if you exert a little more pressure.
- You can skip white chocolate if you do not want any marble look on the cake.
…………Before you go…………………………
And if you try this super easy dessert, comment on how it goes!
And also, share with me the cake pictures to show me how you decorate your cake! I am so excited to learn new cake patterns from my all digital friends!!
You can also leave a comment or share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #tipsnrecipes to let me know how it goes!
You can also Subscribe to my mailing list.
Parle G Chocolate Cake
- 3 mixing bowl
- 1 Spatula
- 1 tray
- 1 Butter paper
- 1 Microwave
- 415 g Parle G biscuits 5 packets
- 75 g Almonds & Walnuts
- 50 g Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ cup Condensend milk
- 120 g Milk chocolate
- 30 g White chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Crumble Parle G biscuits into a bowl.
- Add chopped almonds and walnuts to crumbled biscuits.
- Into another bowl, combine cocoa powder, milk and condensed milk and heat it for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the cocoa powder to make the chocolate sauce.
- Pour the chocolate sauce on to biscuits nuts mixture and combine well to make a cake batter.
- Spread this cake batter to a greased dish and level off the top with a spatula.
Decorate the cake
- Microwave dark chocolate or milk chocolate with salted butter and stir well to melt it.
- Pour this melted chocolate over the cake and spread it uniformly.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave, and pour it into the centre of the cake.
- Using a skewer, make a pattern on the cake as you like.
- Decorate the sides of the cake with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. For the best results, keep it refrigerated overnight.
- Slice it and serve chilled.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41%|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||10%|
|Total Sugars 32.9g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Note: The nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and specific brands of ingredients used.|