Make this easy, tasty trail mix chocolate bark with a flavourful and nutritious twist on your favorite chocolate. This trail mix chocolate provides a crunch and chewiness in every bite that fully satisfies your sweet tooth. Perfect quick snack or dessert for any small party!
Chocolate trail mix is a delightful and indulgent variation of traditional trail mix that includes chocolate as a main ingredient. It is a classic combination of nuts, seeds, and dried fruits with rich and sweet chocolate that creates a delicious snack that satisfies both sweet and savory cravings.
It is the best homemade trail mix with chocolate, nuts, and dry fruits one can make effortlessly at home. So, make your own with your favorite trail mix items and say NO to the store-bought!
Do you want to experience a celebration of creativity and flavor? If yes, do not be shy -let your imagination run wild for more recipes like Parle g cake, rainbow cake, rocky road, and Halloween treats.
Reasons to💖 Trail mix chocolate bark
- A quick and easy trail mix chocolate recipe that needs 2 ingredients only.
- Flexible to play with flavors and textures.
- Kids can easily make this recipe.
- Customize as per your preference.
- The combination of nuts, seeds, and dried fruits provides a good source of dietary fiber, which aids digestion, helps maintain a healthy weight, and supports heart health.
- Needless to say, it is a stress-free and effortless recipe.
To make these trail mix chocolate bars, you need the following two ingredients:
- Chocolate: I use milk chocolate and white chocolate to create a unique pattern for the bark. Use any chocolate you like.
- Trail mix: I use trail mix from Woolies, which is a mix of seeds, fruits, and nuts.
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to make trail mix chocolate bark
For the full recipe, check out the video below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date on all my new videos!!
Chocolate trail mix square is one of the easiest and quickest chocolate recipes you can make in no time.
Line the baking tray and arrange the chocolates in any order you like. Melt them in the oven (preheated) for 7-8 minutes at 180°C. Mix them using a skewer to create textures (image below).
Stir in the trail mix (image below).
Let it sit for a couple of hours in the fridge, at least 1 hour. When it is set, break it into bars as per your choice. I prefer asymmetric bars, so break it roughly into different sizes and shapes.
Store these chocolate trail mix bars in the fridge.
- Avoid overheating of the chocolates.
- Let this trail mix chocolate sit in the fridge for sufficient hours to set it properly.
- Don't forget to line the tray as it prevents the sticking of the chocolate to the tray.
- You can prepare this fruit and nuts chocolate with dark chocolate also.
- Just be mindful of portion sizes, as the chocolate can contribute to the overall calorie content.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
If you try this trail mix chocolate bar or any other recipe on my blog, please leave a ⭐ star rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below!
Trail Mix Chocolate Bark
- 540 g Chocolates
- 150 g Trail mix
- Melt the chocolates in a preheated oven for 7-8 minutes at 180°C on a lined sheet tray.
- Using a skewer, mix white chocolate with the other to create patterns.
- Stir in trail mix.
- Set it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Break into bars of the size and shape of your choice.
- Chocolate trail mix is ready to serve! Enjoy!!