Indulge your senses in the symphony of delight Malteser Rocky Road recipe with 4 ingredients only. The rich velvet chocolatey, crunchiness from the Maltesers and the chewy, gooey marshmallows- little pillows of sweetness scattered throughout, deliver a delightful surprise in every mouthful. This Maltesers slice is absolutely a perfect crowd-pleaser for any festive vibes!
Maltesers is a popular bite-sized British chocolate manufactured by Mars, Incorporated. A light, crunchy, malted honeycomb center enrobed in a smooth layer of milk chocolate creates a perfect balance of airy crispiness and creamy chocolate goodness.
Rocky road with Maltesers is an irresistible medley of textures and flavors. As you take that first decadent bite, your teeth sink into a world of contrasts between the crisp crunch of Maltesers and the buttery softness of marshmallows. This easy Malteser slice recipe becomes a time machine, whisking you away to a place where joy is found in every bite. Allow the crunchy rocky road to be part of your celebration, where you enjoy each bite as a moment of pure, unadulterated bliss!
You require only 4 items to make this Maltesers rocky road recipe, which are:
- Maltesers -These little chocolates give crunchiness to the rocky road. I cut some of the Maltesers into halves to decorate the top of the rocky road.
- Marshmallow - Adds a silky, buttery touch to the rocky road, which melts into sugary goodness that lingers on the palate. I use regular-sized marshmallows and small sizes on top by cutting them in halves with a knife.
- Chocolate - Any chocolate works best for the recipe. I use milk chocolate for this recipe.
- Butter- Optional - I prefer butter with salt as it balances the extra sweetness of the rocky road.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Reasons to💖 Malteser rocky road
- Quick and easy rocky road recipe needs just 4 ingredients.
- No baking or cooking, all fuss-free recipe.
- Flexibility to play with flavors and textures.
- Kid-friendly recipe.
- Nut-free rocky road that is 100% safe for nut allergies.
- This rocky road recipe with Maltesers has the perfect flavor plus texture that is too hard to resist.
- Easy to prepare and an ideal treat for sharing.
How to make Malteser rocky road?
For the full recipe, check out the video below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date on all my new videos!!
Cut some of the marshmallows and Maltesers into halves with a knife in a small bowl and set it aside to use later on. Line a square or rectangular dish/tray with baking paper with additional hangings to lift it easily after setting.
Step-2 Combining the ingredients
Heat the chocolate and butter in a microwave for 30-40 seconds. Stir it well. Combine Maltesers, marshmallows, and melted chocolate in a large mixing bowl. Mix well to coat marshmallows and Maltesers with chocolate from all sides (image below).
Step-3 Transfer to a lined tray
Transfer this mixture to a lined tray. Gently press it down to fill all the empty spaces in the tray. Next, decorate the top of the mixture with marshmallows and Maltesers cut into halves (image below).
Step- 4 Refrigerate
Place the tray in the fridge for at least 2 hours to give it proper time to set. Remove from the tray along with paper and cut into shapes and sizes you like using a sharp knife.
Rocky Road with Maltesers is ready to serve!! Enjoy the velvety richness of this easy Malteser dessert.
You can give this easy marshmallows Maltesers rocky road variations as many as you want! You can get creative by adding nuts, peanut butter, fruits, Lotus crunchy spread, cookies, dried fruits, coconut, candy bars, lollies, gummies, M&Ms, sprinkles, etc.,
Rocky Road is a versatile treat, as you can add any of your favorite ingredients to make it funny and indulging!
Storing the rocky road recipe with Maltesers is not an issue. You can store it in the fridge for more than 3 weeks.
Traditionally, Rocky road contains peanuts, but this version of Rocky Road with Malteser is nut-free. This recipe for the rocky road is prepared without using nuts, so it is 100% safe and free from nut allergies.
- Avoid overheating of the chocolate.
- Use of butter is optional but it gives richness and creaminess to the rocky road.
- The use of parchment paper is highly recommended as the resulting stuff will be stickier.
- Make sure to overhang the parchment paper on both sides so that you can grab the overhang to lift it out.
- Give the rocky road sufficient time to set it properly to get nice and neat rocky road chunks.
- Keep it in the fridge if not consumed.
It is one of the easiest Malteser marshmallow dessert recipes to make. Follow this easy recipe to recreate these marshmallows and Maltesers magical rocky road combo at home!
Enjoy the festive vibes! Merry Christmas 🎶🎅🎄🎶
If you try this Malteser Rocky Road recipe without nuts, please share your views and let me know your opinion! You can also leave a comment or share a picture on Instagram with the Hashtag #tipsnrecipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
If you try this Maltesers rocky road or any other recipe on my blog, please leave a ⭐ star rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below!
Malteser Rocky Road
- 132 g Maltesers milk chocolate (party share bag 11 pieces)
- 150 g Marshmallows
- 50 g Butter with salt
- 180 g Milk chocolate
- Line any tray or dish with baking paper. Cut some marshmallows and Maltesers into halves to decorate the top of the rocky road.
- Microwave the milk chocolate and butter in a heat-safe bowl. Stir well to melt the chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the Maltesers and marshmallows. Gently fold everything together until well coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and spread it evenly.
- Chill the Maltesers rocky road for at least 2-3 hours or until the Rocky Road is set.
- Once set, cut into squares or bars.
- Your Rocky Road with Maltesers is ready to be enjoyed! Perfect for any sweet cravings or as a delightful treat for gatherings.
- Merry Christmas 🎶🎅🎄🎶