With these air fryer sugar cookies eggless, get ready to savor the joy of eggless cookies without baking. The best thing about these egg-free cookies is they hold their shape perfectly when cut with cookie cutters, so make them in any shape you like!
These beautiful golden egg-free cookies in the air fryer come out quickly with the perfect balance of sugar and butter in every bite. A perfect eggless cookie recipe for a quick snack on the go! This air fryer cookies without egg recipe is inspired by other sugar cookies in air fryer on the blog.
I always involve my girl in making cookies as it fosters creativity and a sense of accomplishment. It strengthens my bond with her, as it is an opportunity for healthy conversation and teamwork. So, give your kids a chance to engage with yourselves and appreciate their effort!! Utilize their energy and creativity to have some kitchen fun together!
What to say if you could make cooking an adventure with your cuties? It is not just about the food- it is all about the joy of making it together! Involving them in the kitchen for tasks like rainbow cake, rocky road, fairy bread sandwich, monster treats, and chocolate fudge stars can turn these easiest and simplest tasks into delightful adventures! Mark my words!!
Reasons to💖Air fryer eggless cookies
- Easy and convenient recipe to make.
- Fun-filled cooking activity for kids as they love to cut and decorate cookies.
- It is one of the best parent-kid cooking activities that strengthen their bond and make kids aware of the importance of teamwork skills.
- These cookies are heavenly, delicious, and crunchy cookies come in a few minutes.
- These stay fresh for many weeks if stored properly.
- Easy to carry and share.
- Perfect for a quick snack, kids parties, potlucks, camping, traveling, etc.,
To make these no-egg cookies air fryer recipe, the following items are required:
- Flour- All-purpose flour.
- Sugar- Any sugar works well with the recipe.
- Butter- Salted one to balance out the sweetness of the cookies.
- Yogurt- Use full-fat yogurt for the best result.
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla- optional
- Sprinkles- optional
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to make air fryer sugar cookies eggless?
For the full recipe, check out the video below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date on all my new videos!!
In a mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add yogurt and vanilla essence and whisk. Next, mix flour, baking powder, and soda until a soft dough (check image below).
Chill the dough in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. Take out the chilled dough and roll this dough into a big disc of around ¼ inch using a rolling pin. Cut out cookies with a cookie cutter in the shapes you like.
In the image below, Amula, dressed as a chef (😝🥰) cut cookies into hearts, stars, and flower-shaped.
Transfer these no-egg cookies to the lined air fryer tray. Place them a little distance apart and decorate if you like (optional).
Here comes the most favorite part of Amulya showing her creativity. 🥳😜 She chooses rainbow and unicorn sprinkles in different shapes and sizes to decorate her air fryer eggless cookies (image below).
Preheat air fryer to 350°F (180°C). Air fry at 350°F (180°C) for about 7-8 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. Keep an eye on them, as cooking times may vary with different air fryers and cookie sizes. Once done, let the cookies cool on a wire rack before serving.
In the above image, you can see clearly some melted unicorn sprinkles on the cookies, the reason being that these could not tolerate the air fryer temperature well. So, I suggest to avoid using them.
For more FAQs and troubleshooting, refer to my previous post on sugar cookies in air fryers.
- Avoid over-mixing the dough.
- Chilling the dough is a must-step.
- Please do not skip the preheating of the air fryer.
- If you take time to cut the cookies or work in hot weather, refrigerate them for 5-10 minutes before air frying.
- Place the cookies in the air fryer tray/basket, leaving some space between each as these will expand during the process.
- These air fryer eggless cookies turn brown quickly, so be vigilant while air frying them.
- Feel free to adjust the ingredients; if the dough is too sticky- add a little amount of flour, and if the dough does not come out together- add a little amount of butter or yogurt.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
If you try this air fryer sugar cookies eggless recipe, aka cookies without eggs recipe or any other air fryer recipes on my blog, please leave a ⭐ star rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below!
Air Fryer Sugar Cookies Eggless
- Air fryer
- 65 g Butter
- 120 g Sugar
- 70 g Yogurt
- 250 g All-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- In a mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add yogurt and vanilla essence and whisk.
- Next, add flour, baking powder, and soda, and mix until a soft dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out the chilled dough and roll this dough into a big disc of around ¼ inch using a rolling pin. Cut out cookies with a cookie cutter in the shapes you like.
- Air fry these eggless sugar cookies in a preheated air fryer for about 7-8 minutes at 160°C.
- Turn off the air fryer when the edges of the cookies change to light brown or slightly red. Let them cool for some more minutes.
- Egg-free sugar cookies in air fryer are ready to serve!