Celebrate a ghosty feast with these Halloween monster treats that taste as captivating as they look. These no-bake treats are super-easy and quick to prepare with only 4 ingredients. Shaped like friendly monsters, kids will love them for their perfect balance of chewy and crunchy.
I am so excited to share this recipe with you all because my cutie, Amulya created this recipe. It holds a special place in my heart as she dedicated her playtime to this recipe, especially for Halloween. She prepared these treats with Oreo chocolate cookies, but I have replaced them with digestive biscuits for a healthier version.
This recipe is too simple and easy for kids of all ages to prepare. Just assemble all the ingredients and decorate them with googly eyes for a ghoulish makeover. That's it!! All you have to do is to use your imagination and creativity to bring these monsters to life!
With these ghoulish, delicious treats, your Halloween party will be a scary smash. So, get ready with your costume to indulge in a haunting Ghoulish feast where everyone will be howling for more! Happy Halloween!
To make these ghosty treats for Halloween, you need the following ingredients:
- Biscuits/cookies- I decided to use digestive biscuits to make these creepy, haunting treats because they have more fibre content. You can use Oreo or any other cookies you like for this recipe.
- Chocolate- I prefer milk chocolate as the recipe is intended for kids. So, being less bitter, it works best for the recipe. It acts as a binding agent. Also, it adds a chocolate-rich flavour to the monster treats.
- Milk- It helps in melting chocolate quickly without burning.
- Eyes candy - The most important element in the recipe for the monster appearance.
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to make Halloween monster treats?
For the full recipe, check out the video below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date on all my new videos!!
First of all, you need a biscuit or cookie crumbs to make these trick-or-trick Halloween treats. For this, crush a few biscuits/cookies in a zip-lock bag with the help of a rolling pin (image below).
Break the chocolate into small pieces in a microwave-safe bowl. Add milk to it. Melt in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Stir it well to melt it completely.
Combine chocolate and biscuit crumbs in a bowl. Mix well to coat the biscuit crumbs evenly.
Fill the mini cupcake liners with this crumb-chocolate mixture. Flatten each monster cupcake slightly with the back of a spoon. Press candy eyes onto the surface(image below).
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
You are ready with easy Halloween kids treats, aka monster googly eye treats!
Reasons to 💖Halloween monster treats
- These ghosty Halloween treats are quick and easy to prepare.
- It is a perfect kid-friendly recipe. They can easily make them as neither cooking nor baking is involved.
- Suitable for everyone.
- Fail-proof recipe as these Halloween mini treats need not be in perfect shape and size.
- Versatile as you can modify them in the way you want.
- All ingredients are available easily.
- Storage is not an issue. You can prepare them in advance and store them for the day to serve.
- Fun and creative way you can use imagination to make these Ghoulish treats.
- You can easily share and enjoy these Halloween monster treats with friends and family. Hence, it helps you strengthen and make strong bonds with each other.
- You can melt the chocolate using the double-boiler technique without adding milk to it.
- Feel free to use any cookies.
- Add nuts, sprinkles, coconut, M&M, etc., to these creepy monster snacks for more variations. Explore your creative ideas as much as you can.
- Crush biscuits into a little coarser. Don't worry about the big chunks; crush them with your hands.
- Flatten each monster cupcake with a spoon to ensure the filling of empty spaces in the liner.
- Allow these Halloween scary treats sufficient time to set them properly.
Halloween treats are often sweet and indulgent, a festive excuse from the routine. Treating yourself to something special can lift your spirits and bring joy, especially when surrounded by friends and family. So, no overthinking, do make these monster treats for Halloween to celebrate the season and join in on the Halloween spirit!!
If you try this ghosty treat for Halloween, please share your views and let me know your opinion! You can also leave a comment or share a picture on Instagram with the Hashtag #tipsnrecipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
If you try this Halloween treats for kids recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please leave a ⭐ star rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below!
Halloween Monster Treats
- 10 Digestive biscuits
- 100 g Milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Googly eyes candy
- Crush biscuits/cookies using a rolling pin in a zip-lock bag.
- Melt the chocolate with milk in a microwave for 15-20 seconds. Stir well after the microwave.
- Combine biscuit crumbs and melted chocolate in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into mini cupcake liners using a spoon.
- Flatten the top of each monster liner with the back of a spoon to smoothen the surface.
- Decorate the monsters with candy eyes.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Halloween monster treats are ready to serve!
- Enjoy these yummy ghosty treats with your friends and family. Happy Halloween!
- Nutrition Disclaimer- Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will tipsnrecipesblog.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information.
- Copyright Notice © tipsnrecipesblog.com- All content, including images, is copyright protected. I appreciate it if you could share these recipes via the social share buttons. Copying/or pasting full recipes to any social media/website is strictly prohibited.