This jam puff pastry is so tasty and easy to make with just 2 ingredients. Enjoy these light and crunchy jam puffs for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. These sweet puff pastry triangles taste great any time of the day!!
Making this strawberry jam puff pastry is a delightful way to enjoy the flaky goodness of puff pastry combined with the sweet and fruity flavors of jam. Feel free to get creative with the flavors of the jam of your choice. The beauty of this recipe lies in its simplicity and versatility. Ideal finger food for parties, potlucks, picnics, travelings, camping, etc., For more such travel-friendly recipes, check out mayo sandwiches, jam tarts, sugar cookies, and chicken chowmein; you can easily and quickly prepare them in no time.
To make these strawberry turnovers with puff pastry, you need only 2 ingredients:
- Jam - I use strawberry jam with crushed slices of strawberries in it for this recipe. I love the flavor and aroma of these small chunks of berries come out after baking.
- Puff pastry sheet- I use pre-rolled puff pastry sheets to make this recipe; it saves me time to unroll it. If you are using the other one, unroll it with a rolling pin.
- Egg for egg wash (optional).
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to make jam puff pastry?
The first step to make strawberry puff pastry turnovers is to thaw the puff pastry. If you're using store-bought puff pastry, follow the instructions on the package. Line the baking sheet and place the puff pastry on it. Spread a generous amount of jam over the pastry sheet with a spatula (image below).
Cover this with another pastry sheet and press the edges with your fingers to seal the pastry. Cut the pastry puff into small triangles, as shown in the image below.
Separate these jam-puff triangles and brush them with one beaten egg (image below). This step is optional, but eggwash brings a nice crisp and shine to these pastry puff jam turnovers.
Preheat the oven for 5 minutes. Bake these mini jam puffs triangles at 180°C for 8-10 minutes or until the pastry puffs are golden brown and puffed up.
Allow the jam-puff pastries to cool on a wire rack for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy these jam-puff pastry turnovers anywhere and anytime!!
Store these mini strawberry jam puffs in an air-tight container. These stay good for a week if stored properly.
- Thaw the puff pastry for 5-10 minutes or as per the instructions on the package.
- Preheat the oven before using it.
- If puff pastry starts melting while working on it, keep it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Egg wash is optional. Use milk for egg-free options.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
If you try this puff pastry with jam recipe, please share your views and let me know your opinion! You can also leave a comment or share a picture on Instagram with the Hashtag #tipsnrecipes
If you try these jam-puff pastry triangles or any other recipe on my blog, please leave a ⭐ star rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below!
Jam Puff Pastry
- 312 g Puff Pastry sheets 2 pre-rolled sheets
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry Jam
- 1 Egg (optional)
- Thaw frozen puff pastry for 5 minutes or as per the specifications on the package and place the pastry sheet on the lined tray.
- Spread the strawberry jam on the pastry sheet.
- Cover this with another layer of pastry sheet and seal the edges by pressing it with fingers.
- Cut the puff pastry into small traingles.
- Bake it at 180°c for 8-10 minutes or until jam puffs turn golden or puffed.
- Cool them before seving.
- Enjoy your strawberry jam puff pastries as a delicious snack or dessert!
- Nutrition Disclaimer- Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will tipsnrecipesblog.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information.
- Copyright Notice © tipsnrecipesblog.com- All content, including images, is copyright protected. I appreciate it if you could share these recipes via the social share buttons. Copying/or pasting full recipes to any social media/website is strictly prohibited.